Join us at Beer Belly to celebrate our first year of bringing you the best of craft beer in Los Angeles!
Saturday, March 30th from 1pm to 5pm (Facebook Event link)
The Beer of Tomorrow crew will be taking over the taps at Beer Belly and pouring a line up of our very favorite brewed-in-LA beers.
We’re working on the tap list, sourcing kegs, and working on a few other surprises, so stay-tuned for more details.
- Gams-Bart — LA Ale Works
- Vigil — Monkish Brewing
- Wolf Among Weeds — Golden Road Brewing
- Groundwork Coffee Porter — Smog City
- White Dog IPA — El Segundo Brewing Co.
- Solidarity on Nitro — Eagle Rock Brewing
- Craftsman Brewing — 1903 Lager
Beachwood BBQ — Hop Ninja(Working to source an alternative)
- Firestone Walker — Unfiltered DBA
- Hangar 24 — Pugachev’s Cobra
- Ohana Brewing Co. — Live and Let Rye
Beer Belly is just a block away from the Wilshire/Western Metro station, and we urge you to consider using public transportation so that you get home safely.
It’s going to be a blast and we hope that all of our fans and supporters can make it out to share a beer with us. Cheers!