This week marked three months since the launch of Beer of Tomorrow, and I thought that I’d share my thanks and gratitude to all our readers, commenters, and supporters! It’s been a wild three months, and they’ve gone by in a blink. Here are some of my favorite posts from the first three months:
We’ve put together over 130 posts in our first three months, and these are some highlights:
- The first post for the site, which actually first ran on my personal blog Astropus.com: CoLAboration Winterfest.
- The first two posts in the Favorite-Five series, my favorite beers and Julie’s favorites are a good place to start if you’re new to the site as they provide insight into what kind of beers we like.
- The first Get to Know a Style post on IPAs was a hit and set the tone for a lot of posts that followed.
- The craft beers of New Zealand tasting was a blast to put together.
- We are almost at the half-way-point in the baseball season, and the Craft Beer and Baseball post has some good ideas for beers to enjoy during the upcoming Summer Classic.
- The Be in the Beer Moment post for the Session project was a departure from the usual editorial voice of the site, but it was fun to write (even if I did ramble a bit)
- Our article on making a shandy has been one of the most popular posts on the site, and we have a follow-up in the Mixing Beer series for next week!
- The Beers in Westeros posts (Part 1 and Part 2) were so much fun to write, and I’m already looking forward to revisiting them for the Season 3 premiere.
- And finally, the Filling Stations series is becoming a more useful resource as we add more great bars, restaurants, and bottle-shops to the list. You can’t go wrong with any of these recommended LA spots.
Thanks again for stopping by, and I’d love to hear about what you’ve liked, haven’t liked, and what you want to see more of in the next three months (and beyond)!