There were over 4,000 beers entered into competition at the Great American Beer Festival this year, and it takes a lot of manpower to evaluate them all. The Brewers Association has posted a short video that shows the process and logistics behind the GABF competition and it is a big job!
Growing tired of faded and etched pint glasses? Feel like something a little classier for your brews, but don’t feel like dropping over $20 each on imported crystal glasses? Crate and Barrel has a sale on that might interest you. Read more →
The proper glassware for craft beer is a well-worn topic with the general consensus being tulips, snifters, and nonic pints being the three must-have glasses to cover most popular craft beer styles. When it comes to the most popular craft beer style in America, the American IPA, the usual recommendation is a nonic pint, but why shouldn’t this iconic and distinct style have its own signature glass-style? Something that would highlight all the qualities of the IPA that have made it so popular: the hoppy aromas, the lively carbonation, and the thick robust head? That’s just the question that Dogfish Head’s Sam Calagione and Sierra Nevada’s Ken Grossman asked when they decided to begin developing the perfect glass for IPAs. Read more →
Brewers across California have hinted at, announced, or just started serving new beers this week, and they all sound pretty delicious. Stone celebrates a couple of anniversaries with special releases, Golden Road starts pouring an imperial rye porter, and Sierra Nevada has a few new special draught-releases on-tap: Read more →
Last week Eagle Rock Brewery tweeted about a poll to choose the name of their collaboration with Orange County’s The Bruery. According to thefullpint.com the beer, named GO TEAM, will be a belgian-style take on the Eagle Rock favorite Solidarity dark mild! Keep your eyes out for bottles of this around town, and let us know if you are able to try it!
- via thefullpint.com
Looking for Something?
Beer of Tomorrow
- Golden Road Brewing Cans New Kolsch, Keeps The Wolf Around All Year May 15, 2013
- Trumer Pils Sticks to Tradition, Shoots Itself In Foot May 14, 2013
- Total Wine and More – A Superstore That Pays Attention to the Local Community May 13, 2013
- Easy Drinking Beers On Display at Eagle Rock Brewery’s Session Fest May 10, 2013
- Find Beer Paper LA In Hollywood May 9, 2013
- Win Tickets to Better Weather Fest From Beer of Tomorrow! September 12, 2012
- One Year of Beer of Tomorrow! February 27, 2013
- Another Craft Beer Impostor Joins the Beer Wars September 13, 2012
- Three Takes on Hoppy Wheat Beers September 11, 2012
- Beer of Tomorrow Open Thread, April 27th 2012 April 27, 2012
#labw anniversary party beer belly beer tools blue palms brewhouse brewers association canned beer cans deschutes dogfish head downtown eagle rock brewery eagle rock brewing festival filling stations firestone-walker gift guide golden road golden road brewing green flash greg koch hangar 24 holiday hollywood ipa la beer week monthly open thread pick of the weekend potw prima pils recap restaurant russian river samuel adams sierra nevada solidarity stone stone brewing stone brewing co tapped out victory video weekly yeastie boys
- Sweet Rose Creamery | Beer + Ice Cream: Awesome says: [...] Read more of the original article. [...]
- Bob says: It's gonna be a GRB summer! Exciting news for sure!
- Julie says: I love love loved it. Great beers, so much creativity,...
- greg says: I'm kicking myself for missing this.
- Dave The Owner's Blog » Blog Archive » Give the Shaker a Break says: [...] separates it from the dainty “refinement” of wine. The owner...
More on Beer of Tomorrow