Do you have a beer lover in your life and are unsure what to give them this year? We’ve got you covered with the best gifts, from apparel to glasses to gadgets, for all the beer-lovers on your list in our Holiday Gift Guide! Each day this week we will cover a different category of beer-related gifts.
Tee Shirts and other clothing items are extremely popular items in brewery gift-shops, and what better way to show your allegiance to craft beer than by wearing your favorite brewery’s colors?
Show Your Support
The Beer of Tomorrow Pick: Local Brewery Tee Shirt
Our choice for the best apparel gift is a shirt from one of LA’s many home-town breweries. What better way to support the local craft beer culture than by giving a gift that directly supports your favorite local brewers and helps spread the word about LA’s burgeoning craft beer scene!
Nearly every brewery in LA will sell you a shirt from their tap room, and many also have on-line stores. We love the designs in Golden Road Brewing’s shop (especially the “I Hop LA” design), but some of our favorite shirts are the cartoony Beachwood BBQ beer labels (like Hop Ninja pictured above).
From hats to socks there is much more than simple tee shirts available from many of the breweries; poke around on their web stores to find some other great gift ideas. Another similar idea would be a shirt or hat from your favorite local craft beer bar; when in doubt, buy local!
More Tee Shirts?
If a local brewery’s shirt isn’t a good fit for your recipient there are hundreds of other beer-related shirts out there! The larger breweries all have web stores; here are a few of our favorites:
We can forgive swagbrewery.com‘s unfortunate name since they stock so many great shirt designs, especially for women’s shirts!
Alternatives & Accessories
- are other clothing options apart from the ubiquitous tee shirts available. Many brewery stores also carry hoodies, and the embroidered work-shirt is another popular option.
- The Dogfish Head store stocks a line of Patagonia brand outer wear as well as some other high quality apparel, and several breweries are producing cycling jerseys.
- Socks are another popular item from breweries (we like the Sierra Nevada wool Hoptimum socks), and a classic Christmas gift.
- Hats, hats, and more hats! From trucker hats to newsboy caps to beanies there is a brewery-logo hat for every style.
- Tote bags are also a common item in brewery gift shops, and Golden Road and Firestone Walker carry bags designed to haul your growlers!
Wear your craft beer allegiance with pride!
You can see the other Beer of Tomorrow recommended gifts for the craft beer fans in your life in our Gift Guide Index here!