Stone has four special releases in the next couple of months:
- 10th Anniversary Ruination is scheduled for the first week of June. The higher ABV version of Stone’s top-notch double IPA uses even more Columbus and Centennial hops in the brew with more Citra and Centennial hops used for dry hopping. This could be our most anticipated release of the year!
- Saison Du Buff, the collaboration with Victory and Dogfish Head, will see the Stone-brewed batch released the third week in June. The Victory and Dogfish Head versions are already out there, so gram ’em if you see them so you can try a side-by-side tasting of the three versions which differ very slightly in formulation.
- The Smoked Porter variants, one with vanilla beans and one with chipotle peppers, are getting released in single 12oz bottles for the first (and presumably only) time towards the end of June. These beers are something special and carry the Beer of Tomorrow Buy On Sight recommendation.
- The Stone homebrew champion Ken Schmidt is at it again and this he’s teamed up with Stone and San Diego’s Iron Fist Brewing to create Pillow Mint at the Ritz, a Chocolate Mint Imperial Stout that uses organic mint from Stone Farms. Twelve-ounce bottles of this big collaboration beer should see store shelves in early July.
Are you a Stone fan? Which of these new releases are you most looking forward to?
- Source: Stone Brewing — Summer Beer Release News w/ Reactions – The Full Pint