Something must be in the air this spring: lots of LA breweries – from the South Bay to Glendale – have started packaging new beers to send out to thirsty Angelenos, and there are some real treats for the city’s hop-heads! Read on for details on who is bottling what. Read more →
Tagged: eagle rock brewing
The end of January is shaping up to be jam-packed with marquee craft beer events in Los Angeles! Beside the Winter Situation at Golden Road that we told you about last week there are two more big parties planned, and they’re both on January 26th!
Holiday beers don’t have to hew to the Belgian Noel beer tradition of dark malts and heavy spices; there are some hoppy beers that are perfect for getting into the spirit too. Read more →
There is just something about Thursdays that make me want to get to the pub for a couple of well-earned pints. This week there are a few fantastic options for your week’s end libations! Which event are you planning on attending? Read more →
Get ready for a wild (and, from the looks of it, wet) December! New spaces to drink beers, new beers on their way to LA, and plenty of events to keep you busy. Our LA Craft Beer Scene update is blow the fold…
*Update 11/1/12* The batch is ready and now pouring in the tap room, and it is really tasty! Brewmaster Jeremy thinks it is their best batch yet siting the new infusion method that they used leading to a cleaner coffee flavor. Get some!
Judging from the noise on Twitter from the Eagle Rock Brewing crew this morning it looks like they’re once again at-work on one of their more esoteric and cult-favorite beers: Stimulus. Read more →
Looking for Something?
Beer of Tomorrow
- Pick of the Weekend: RuinTEN and LA Brewers Tackle Coffee Collabs June 17, 2013
- Save the Date: LA Beer Week 2013 Is Coming! June 11, 2013
- Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest June 10, 2013
- Craft Beer Meets Mobile Gaming In ‘Ziggy the Beer Yeast’ June 7, 2013
- Experience Lighter Side of Craft Beer This Sunday at Beer Belly June 6, 2013
- Win Tickets to Better Weather Fest From Beer of Tomorrow! September 12, 2012
- Another Craft Beer Impostor Joins the Beer Wars September 13, 2012
- One Year of Beer of Tomorrow! February 27, 2013
- Three Takes on Hoppy Wheat Beers September 11, 2012
- Is LA One of the Best Cities for Beer in America or an Embarrassment to Craft Brewing? October 2, 2012
#labw anniversary party beer belly beer tools blue palms brewhouse brewers association canned beer cans deschutes dogfish head downtown eagle rock brewery eagle rock brewing festival filling stations firestone-walker gift guide golden road golden road brewing green flash greg koch hangar 24 holiday hollywood ipa la beer week monthly open thread pick of the weekend potw prima pils recap restaurant russian river samuel adams sierra nevada solidarity stone stone brewing stone brewing co tapped out victory video weekly yeastie boys
- A Weekend of Beer » Ardens says: [...] Two out of three of those events also involved Beer...
- Hamish says: A perfect example of a mild at the same level as...
- John Michael Verive says: Lets not forget Drake's Something Mild. That was one of my...
- Hamish says: If they can make them to the standard of Solidarity, I...
- John Michael Verive says: It's been a while since I've tried the lightning pils, but...
More on Beer of Tomorrow