We were able to attend our first Dodger’s home game of 2012 on Friday night, and we made a detailed survey of the craft beer options at Dodger Stadium. Or, at least we tried. The pickings are depressingly slim this year. All of the Dodger Stadium-run concession outlets on the Field Level, where our seats were located, served MillerCoors and AB-INBEV beers exclusively with Miller, Coors, and Bud available in all their permutations. But where were the craft options? Read more →
Looking for Something?
Beer of Tomorrow
- Golden Road Brewing Cans New Kolsch, Keeps The Wolf Around All Year May 15, 2013
- Trumer Pils Sticks to Tradition, Shoots Itself In Foot May 14, 2013
- Total Wine and More – A Superstore That Pays Attention to the Local Community May 13, 2013
- Easy Drinking Beers On Display at Eagle Rock Brewery’s Session Fest May 10, 2013
- Find Beer Paper LA In Hollywood May 9, 2013
- Win Tickets to Better Weather Fest From Beer of Tomorrow! September 12, 2012
- One Year of Beer of Tomorrow! February 27, 2013
- Another Craft Beer Impostor Joins the Beer Wars September 13, 2012
- Three Takes on Hoppy Wheat Beers September 11, 2012
- Beer of Tomorrow Open Thread, April 27th 2012 April 27, 2012
#labw anniversary party beer belly beer tools blue palms brewhouse brewers association canned beer cans deschutes dogfish head downtown eagle rock brewery eagle rock brewing festival filling stations firestone-walker gift guide golden road golden road brewing green flash greg koch hangar 24 holiday hollywood ipa la beer week monthly open thread pick of the weekend potw prima pils recap restaurant russian river samuel adams sierra nevada solidarity stone stone brewing stone brewing co tapped out victory video weekly yeastie boys
- Sweet Rose Creamery | Beer + Ice Cream: Awesome says: [...] Read more of the original article. [...]
- Bob says: It's gonna be a GRB summer! Exciting news for sure!
- Julie says: I love love loved it. Great beers, so much creativity,...
- greg says: I'm kicking myself for missing this.
- Dave The Owner's Blog » Blog Archive » Give the Shaker a Break says: [...] separates it from the dainty “refinement” of wine. The owner...
More on Beer of Tomorrow