It isn’t often that Saint Patrick’s Day falls on a weekend, and you’re going to want to take advantage of some of the year’s best day drinkin’! But don’t just settle for endless watery green beer punctuated with pints of Guinness; try celebrating with some local craft beers this year!
Los Angeles has a pair of great events happening tonight, featuring two of our very favorite breweries. If these don’t get you out of the house then we’re not sure what will! Read more →
The Los Angeles Kings roll-on, and they have the chance to take the franchise’s first Stanley Cup in game four tonight! We’ve got recommendations for where to watch and what to drink as you cheer on the black-and-silver tonight!
(Updated with specials for Golden Road and Blue Palms!) Read more →
Today marks the opening day of the 2012 baseball season, and few things pair better with beer than an afternoon at the ballpark watching America’s pastime. Beer and baseball are inexorably linked; their histories woven together and their futures equally tangled as craft beer struggles to replace American light lager at the taps of stadiums across the country. Read more →
Last week Eagle Rock Brewery tweeted about a poll to choose the name of their collaboration with Orange County’s The Bruery. According to thefullpint.com the beer, named GO TEAM, will be a belgian-style take on the Eagle Rock favorite Solidarity dark mild! Keep your eyes out for bottles of this around town, and let us know if you are able to try it!
- via thefullpint.com
Looking for Something?
Beer of Tomorrow
- Golden Road Brewing Cans New Kolsch, Keeps The Wolf Around All Year May 15, 2013
- Trumer Pils Sticks to Tradition, Shoots Itself In Foot May 14, 2013
- Total Wine and More – A Superstore That Pays Attention to the Local Community May 13, 2013
- Easy Drinking Beers On Display at Eagle Rock Brewery’s Session Fest May 10, 2013
- Find Beer Paper LA In Hollywood May 9, 2013
- Win Tickets to Better Weather Fest From Beer of Tomorrow! September 12, 2012
- One Year of Beer of Tomorrow! February 27, 2013
- Another Craft Beer Impostor Joins the Beer Wars September 13, 2012
- Three Takes on Hoppy Wheat Beers September 11, 2012
- Beer of Tomorrow Open Thread, April 27th 2012 April 27, 2012
#labw anniversary party beer belly beer tools blue palms brewhouse brewers association canned beer cans deschutes dogfish head downtown eagle rock brewery eagle rock brewing festival filling stations firestone-walker gift guide golden road golden road brewing green flash greg koch hangar 24 holiday hollywood ipa la beer week monthly open thread pick of the weekend potw prima pils recap restaurant russian river samuel adams sierra nevada solidarity stone stone brewing stone brewing co tapped out victory video weekly yeastie boys
- Nitch says: Although everything you say is completely true and I agree entirely,...
- Sweet Rose Creamery | Beer + Ice Cream: Awesome says: [...] Read more of the original article. [...]
- Bob says: It's gonna be a GRB summer! Exciting news for sure!
- Julie says: I love love loved it. Great beers, so much creativity,...
- greg says: I'm kicking myself for missing this.
More on Beer of Tomorrow