On a bright and crisp Sunday in March LA’s newest craft brewery, Golden Road Brewing, opened their doors and tapped some kegs for a low-key beer festival to benefit the Whole Planet Foundation. The event was held on the brewery’s campus in the big blue building that houses Golden Road’s brew-house, fermenters, and canning line. This was one of the few occasions that the public has been able to tour the sprawling facility, and Beer of Tomorrow was there for a behind the scenes look and taste of the best canned beer coming out of Los Angeles. Read more →
Tagged: whole planet foundation
Looking for Something?
Beer of Tomorrow
- Turkey Day Roundup – The Best Ideas for Pairing, Serving, and Enjoying Craft Beer from Around the Web November 22, 2013
- Use Reddit? Checkout the Subreddit Dedicated to LA Beer – r/LABeer November 21, 2013
- Behind the Beer: Firestone Walker Seventeen November 18, 2013
- LA IPA Fest Brings the Hops This Weekend November 12, 2013
- Favorite Five – John’s Favorite Burgers + Beers October 31, 2013
- Blue Palms Turns 5, Win Tickets to the Anniversary Party! July 23, 2013
- Win Tickets to Better Weather Fest From Beer of Tomorrow! September 12, 2012
- Another Craft Beer Impostor Joins the Beer Wars September 13, 2012
- One Year of Beer of Tomorrow! February 27, 2013
- Three Takes on Hoppy Wheat Beers September 11, 2012
#labw anniversary party beer belly beer tools blue palms blue palms brewhouse brewers association canned beer cans deschutes dogfish head downtown eagle rock brewery eagle rock brewing festival filling stations firestone-walker gift guide golden road golden road brewing green flash greg koch hangar 24 holiday hollywood ipa la beer week los angeles monthly open thread pick of the weekend potw recap restaurant russian river samuel adams sierra nevada stone stone brewing stone brewing co tapped out victory video weekly yeastie boys
- John Michael Verive says: Love the jewelry and cookbook idea! I'll be adding those to...
- Ladyface Ale Companie says: Ladyface growlers, check. Glassware, apparel. Check and check. We'd add...
- LABeerFan says: Understatements. Great writeup.
- Beer Blog Roundup: Volume 1 | LA Beer Fan says: [...] Behind the Beer: Firestone Walker Seventeen – While we are...
- Myles says: Thank you...I appreciate the response, and now some of the other...
More on Beer of Tomorrow