Tapped Out is a weekly round-up of the stories and posts that didn’t get covered on Beer of Tomorrow but are still interesting and worth a read. So grab your favorite weekend beer and take a look!
- Stone Brewing’s Bearded Leader Will Sign Books in Brea: Greg Koch, founder of Stone, will be signing copies of The Craft of Stone Brewing Co. at the Brea Total Wine store tomorrow at 1pm. (Total Wine & More)
- Golden Road Brewing Is Growing Quickly: LA’s biggest brewery is getting even bigger by increasing production capacity to 60,000 barrels per year, tripling the size of the pub, and pushing distribution out into Orange County. (Brewbound)
- Pretty Things Beer and Ale Project Is On a Road-trip to San Diego: Draft mag covers the husband and wife team’s trek across the country, including a stop at Boulevard Brewing in KC to brew a traditional English Stingo. (Draft Magazine)
- Sunday is the 10th Annual Grilled Cheese Invitational: Hit-up the Rose Bowl on Sunday for melty-cheesy goodness from some of LA’s best chefs, and be sure to visit the on-site beer and wine garden! (Grilled Cheese Invitational)
- Next Saturday the Taste of the Eastside Returns to Barnsdall Park: Golden Road and Eagle Rock Brewing will join a plethora of great eastside restaurants for an afternoon of food, drink, and art in the park. (LA Weekly)
- The Bruery Is Turning Four and Going All Out to Celebrate: Orange County’s The Bruery is releasing a very special barrel aged beer called Fruet Anniversary Ale, and they have whole slew of events planned across SoCal in May to celebrate their 4th anniversary. (The Bruery)