Tapped Out is a weekly round-up of the stories and posts that didn’t get covered on Beer of Tomorrow but that are still interesting and worth a read. So grab your favorite weekend beer and take a look!
Summer is finally here, and we’ve got events, tastings, and some general fun in this week’s Tapped Out!
- Fan-Favorite El Hefe Anjeo Returns to the Pub at Golden Road: Hit-up Golden Road tonight after 5pm to get a glass of the unique hefeweizen that’s been aged in tequila barrels. (Facebook)
- Catch All of Your Favorite Firestone Walker Beers on Sunday in K-Town: Beer Belly hosts Firestone Walker starting at noon on Sunday, and you can get some Wookie Jack and maybe even some give-aways! (Beer Belly)
- Firestone Walker at FAR BAR Downtown on Tuesday: If you miss the Beer Belly event on Sunday you can catch the Firestone Walker beers, and head-honcho David Walker, downtown at FAR BAR on the 26th at 7pm. (FAR BAR)
- Like BBQ? Head to the Golden Gopher on Saturday for Hanger 24 Beers and BBQ: From 1pm to 4pm on the Golden Gopher patio you can get some free BBQ when you buy a Hangar 24 beer! (Golden Gopher)
- Head to San Diego for the International Beer Festival: This weekend at the SD Fair is the sixth annual beer festival featuring over 140 breweries! Beer of Tomorrow will be there on Saturday! (SD Fair)
- LA Beer Impresario Tony Yanow Interviews at Honest Cooking: A good read with some insights into why Tony gave up his stable career and how he manged to become the beer magnate in Los Angeles. (Honest Cooking)
That’s all for this week! Cheers!