Tapped Out is a weekly round-up of the stories and posts that didn’t get covered on Beer of Tomorrow but that are still interesting and worth a read. So grab your favorite weekend beer and take a look!
Only three days left of LA Beer Week 2012, and it all comes together on Sunday (in the what promises to be insane heat) at Union Station for the closing festival!
The Big Event
We hope you got your tickets to the Union Station festival as it is now sold out! If you’re going be sure to review our tips on surviving a beer festival, and please stay hydrated before and during the festival. It’s going to be a scorcher!
We hope to see you there!
Other LABW Events
A few more marquee events are still going-down this weekend:
- The Oinkster Turns 6: Special burgers and an Eagle Rock Brewing Tap Takeover on Friday night.
- New Belgium Flight Night (Featuring Super IPA): At Links-n-Hops on Friday Night
- Ninkasi Night: Friday Night at Haven in Pasadena
- Food GPS Beer Float Showdown: Saturday at Golden Road
- Ultimate Flight Night: Saturday evening at 38 Degrees
What has been your favorite LABW event so far? Have you completed your Bucket List yet ? Have you been collecting bottle-caps for Caps-for-Caps? How many prickly-pear beers have you tried? Which was your favorite?
Now get out there and celebrate craft beer in LA!