- Los Angeles’ Craft Beer Revolution Is in Full Swing: Writing fo the LA Weekly Jason Bernstein, co-owner of “ale-intensive gastropub” Golden State, talks about craft beer’s increasing foot-hold in Los Angeles’ hip restaurants and in the Angeleno’s consensus. (LA Weekly)
- American Macro Breweries are Sweating the Craft Revolution: As craft beer sales skyrocket, and the big American breweries watch their own sales slip, they grasp at straws to keep their core customers coming back to insipid and misbegotten brews. (The Wall Street Journal)
- Angel City Brewing Reborn as Development Lab for the Boston Beer Co: Alan Newman, the founder of Magic Hat Brewing, is brought out of retirement by Boston Beer Co’s Jim Koch to head the new “craft beer incubator” Alchemy and Science, and Alan is interviewed about how he will make an impact on craft beer in Los Angeles. (Burlington Free Press)
- Another New “White IPA” is the Result of Collaboration Between Green Flash and Founders Brewing: Details are scarce on the Linchpin White IPA, but rumors are the 7%abv IPA hybrid was brewed a couple of weeks ago. (thefullpint.com)
- Anchor Brewing Will have a Taproom at the San Francisco Giant’s AT&T Park: Starting on opening day Giants fans will be able to get a pint of the brewery’s flagship beers (and even a Junipero Gin & tonic) from “Anchor Plaza” atop the center-field wall. (Bay Area Craft Beer)
That wrap’s up Beer of Tomorrow’s first week. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to follow the weekend action on Untappd and Twitter!